Yep, now I get it. I get why this is the happiest place on earth. I feel like a kid there. I just want to live in the castle and visit everyday. I just might start wearing Mickey Mouse sweat shirts now! I of course took sooo many pictures so I will try to keep it short and sweet. These are my favorites...
This is the plane ride there. Bless their little hearts.
The first night we went Trick-or-treating at California Adventure. We had Asian people come up to us and ask if they could have a picture with the "Incredibles" (I said that with an Asian accent).
I am sure Mr. and Mrs. Incredible were so glad to see Violet and Dash!
Second day- California Adventure
While I was riding the Tower of Terror, Drew was crying about how he wanted to ride it and Max happened to see him, so he gave Drew a big hug.
We could see the fireworks at Disneyland from California Adventure.
Handy Manny.
Mrs. Incredible.
Hollywood.
Third Day- Disneyland
Pluto.
Cars.
Me and the kids.
Minney.
Mickey.
Tyler and I at Fantasmic. Such an AWWW-esome show!
These are how the days would end. Pure exhaustion!
Olivia got to have lunch with all the princesses. Notice the smile before lunch.
After lunch. She lost her top tooth there.
Fourth day- both Disneyland and California adventure
Pixar Parade was sooo cute, I just love Pixar!
The fam.
Plane trip home.
My favorite ride- California Screamin
Tyler's favorite ride- Tower of Terror
Olivia's favorite ride- Mulholland Madness
Drew's favorite ride- Pirates of the Carribean
Olivia's least favorites- Indiana Jones and Space Mountain (hehehe)
Drew's least favorite- The haunted mansion
My least favorite- Autopia (I think the exhaust fumes took 5 years off my life)
Tyler's least favorite- It's a small world
Disneyland was wonderful, the hotel was perfect, the food was delicious, the weather was amazing, the people were so nice, and the kids were awesome. What a great vacation!
14 comments:
Seriously the best huh?! the decorations were so cute for halloween...maybe next year I can pull Mia's teeth hard enough to get her to go.Glad you guys had so much fun, now don't you want to go all the time, cause I do!! And I haven't seen a lot of your post...all so cute...Love Alex in the tractor and I love your summer reminiscing one, summer went by so fast but I love winter stuff!
Chris and I are soooo jealous!!! We want to go so bad! It looks like you all had a great time! Next time take us instead of the kids:-)
Oh so fun! Glad you guys got to go and have so much fun! It is the best place ever :) I seriously need a camera so I can take awesome pic's like you :) Love the castle pic. I bet the parade was awesome... love pixar. Love the kids halloween costumes :)
I'm so glad you had fun and I'm so glad I'm not the only crazy person that is in love with Disneyland. Ok, I probably am the only person that is THAT crazy! I really want to hear all about your trip, I can't wait. Where did you end up staying?
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Seeing your pictures makes me want to go there again so bad! I love the kids' costumes! I can't tell you how close I came to buying Ashton a Dash costume this week, but he decided he wanted to be something scary instead. Too funny!
Isn't fall the best time ever to go... Next time go over the Holidays because it is awesome too with everything decorated :) Glad you had such a great time - I wish we would have been with you!
Well, I guess I know what to get you for Christmas this year...A nice knitted Christmas Sweater filled with all the Disney Characters...Maybe I could find one that lights up too!! :)
It looks like you guys had WAY TOO MUCH FUN!! I can't wait to go someday!
p.s....You really need to work on your asian accent....That was Terrible! lol.....
Looks like you guys had a blast!! I love that place!! I don't get how people can hate it! What a cute idea to do the trick or teat thing. Was it crowded or pretty good?
For Fun!!!! Love the pic's. Glad everyone had a blast. You probably need a vacation after your vacation. Hope Alex is recovering from separation anxiety. Just kidding. He was so good! Never cried. Did u notice his right eye being blood shot? I was putting away the vacuum cord and I might of whipped it a little to fast and got him in the eye. He fussed for just a second, so I thought maybe not. Then I noticed his eye a little later. Mickey Mouse watch is on order!! Merry x-mas
So fun Jamie!!! Boy they were tuckered out at the end! You guys look like you had a blast. That's where we are headed next summer, unless I'm giving birth. No, not prego but hoping to be soon! You guys have great teeth!! Love your smiles!
Ohmigosh I am so Jealous of your family, but in a good way, you guys always look so happy and like you have such a great time together... btw I know you're Mrs. Incredible, but whose the lady in the big red suit, haha, okay lame joke!!!
I heard Halloween is the best to go! Glad you guys had a good time!
I just started looking at kristin's blog then went to stephanie's then to yours. so cute and entertaining. cute kids alex is a doll. looks like you had so much fun. pictures of the kids on the plane so sweet. love ya auntie chari
i was on kristin's blog to look at the pictures of kaiden. what a boy. then i went to stephanie's then your's. What cute pictures and cute kids. alex is a doll. love the pictures of the kids on the plane. love ya
Post a Comment