We made are way to St. George last weekend for a very special occasion. My Grandma Dorla has one living sibling and she is LeeAnn. LeeAnn is a hoot and we just love her so much. She truly brings spunk to every occasion. LeeAnn has been investigating the church for probably 10 years. Who knows how many missionaries she's gone through. Tyler and I called her the Eternal Investigator. She always knew the church was true but I think it was hard to commit, which I think it should take a good time to really know if you are willing to commit forever. This church we belong to is A LOT of work and you need to be all in it or it's not going to work. So the day finally came, for some reason it was time now. I am so proud of LeeAnn. She can now be an example for the rest of the family that may struggle with going to church or paying tithing or whatever. What was different with this set of lady Missionaries, I may never know but I hope they know what they have done. I hope they always remember LeeAnn and keep it touch with her. Hopefully in one year from now we will be witnessing her and her sweet husband being sealed together forever!
I was so glad to see so many family member's there to support LeeAnn. My family is amazing and they have such good hearts.
Tyler gave a talk on Baptism and of course he was crying so he makes everyone else cry.

LeeAnn, Me, my Grandma, and Olivia.

Also one thing I want to remember is after LeeAnn's husband Milt dunked her under the water she came up and said Hallelujah! Only LeeAnn, only LeeAnn.
2 comments:
Aunt LeeAnn sounds like my kind of lady!
bringing a little humor to all things :)
Sooo funny! I told my kids the same thing - that they will most likely never hear someone yell Halleluja after being baptized. What a crack up :)
Post a Comment