Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Salem?? Mona???

Not very many people know where these two towns are but dang it they need to be recognized! First on Friday we traveled down to Salem. So pretty but I quickly told Tyler to remind me never to move there. Just too out there, I need malls and Cafe Rio's really close by. Anyways Drew asks me if he can ride a horse EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE. So the mother that I am I thought I should make his little dream come true! (Not that he's never ridden a horse?) Tyler's cousin Kayla is a fabulous horse rider. I am sure she has some fancy name for what she's does but all I know is that she wears spandex pants, cute boots, and a helmet. And she's good. This is her horse Dewey (he's ginormous) that she keeps in Salem. The kids had a blast and now ALL I hear is when they can go back and ride Dewey, so my plan didn't work out so well.



Dewey you're huge!

So fun to ride the tractor with dead batteries.

Alex you're so sexy...

Then we headed down to Mona (AKA next to Nephi). This is where my roots begin? My cousin's first baby turned the big ONE! So fun to have Alex and his first cousin once removed??? so close in age. So this is Broadie boy and his big binge. He's so cute!

Here's the Nana from St. George (my Dad's Mom) with the Great-grandkids.


Love Kayla, love Dewey, love the Lynn family, thanks for everything!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

So cute! And I know exactly where both of those towns are!! But, like you, I need a mall and Cafe Rio too! :) Cute, Cute pics!!

Jill said...

Wow Dewey is huge!! But the kids probably loved it more. And wow Drew looks so much older. It's only been a month but he looks like a little boy now.