Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

There's been a murder at the North Pole!

Our neighbors hosted a Christmas murder mystery party! I can honestly say I have never been to a murder mystery anything so I didn't know what to expect. We were all assigned characters ahead of time. It was so much fun and all of our neighbors looked awesome in their costumes! I am not going to post pictures of everyone because it would take too long but trust me they were great!
I was Harpo (Oprah), talk of the North Pole.
Tyler was Icy, rising snowman rapper.



Ooh Icy love Oprah's junk!




7 comments:

A said...

Ha I LOVE it! I am waiting for the day I finally have a freaking house to host one myself. Love it!

The Kings said...

I saw you tagged in some photos on Facebook- EVERYBODY looked so cute. I think I need to do more things like that- was it fun??

Stephanie said...

how fun!!!

Walter Family said...

You guys are so funny! You looked great!

The Hoods said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hoods said...

Jamie, You are hilarious!! I think that you should host one and invite ME!!!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how freakin fun! we are so boring we need to do fun stuff like this!