Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Felize Navidad!

I have the best but hardest calling at church. Well maybe not the hardest, but four times a year it's pretty stressful for me. And considering I do it all by my lonesome. No Tyler, no committee, it's pretty hard. I throw parties! What I really love to do, but I really love it when it's maybe 20 people not 150 people! Anyways we had our Ward Christmas Dinner on Friday and it turned out awesome. Great food-Mexican, great dessert-churros, great drinks-Fanta, great music and the jolly old man stopped by.



What a surprise, my wuss child is scared.


Sooooooo glad it's over with and I can rest for at least 1 1/2 months.

2 comments:

Walter Family said...

You seriously did such a great job with that! I would love to be on your committee if you need anyone!

The Foisy's said...

Hey you did awesome!! I can't believe you don't have a committee! That's crazy! Hats off to you girl!