Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Our Ethnic Background

Our conversation today:
Drew- You know Eric (Olivia's friend)? He's black.
Mom- No Drew, Eric is Mexican, not black.
Drew- No Eric is black.
Mom- No your Uncle Curtis is black. Eric is Mexican.
Drew- Oh yah Curtis is black.
Mom- And Drew you are white.
Drew- No Mom, I'm eggnog color!

Cutest little fart.

7 comments:

Brown Family! said...

hahahahahahahahaha... :) How cute!

Stephanie said...

that's so cute!!! : ) funny what they say and what they think!

The Pearson's said...

WOW! Thats funny- I laughed out loud!

(you should see my wedding video Drew is all over dancing in it. My videographer got galore shots of him-so dang cute I love it!)

OLIVERSONFAM said...

I'm going to ask him what color he thinks I am...If he's Eggnog...Then I must be MILK!!...or possibly WATER!
I NEED A TAN!!

Kendra said...

baaahaaahaaa we are all cracking up at that one :)

The Foisy's said...

Ha ha that is so funny! He is kind of tan and he has that skin that most are jealous of. He's a doll!

Kat said...

That is so funny!!!