Tyler and I left the kids with our awesome Sister and Brother-in-law and headed to St. George for a little celebration. The celebration being that we were kid-less AND I got to see all the people I grew up with.
We stayed at the Inn at Entrada and that place is AMAZING. This is our little CASITA.
We stayed at the Inn at Entrada and that place is AMAZING. This is our little CASITA.

And this is the view from our back porch. I can't believe I grew up in this most beautiful place.
The first evening we had a BBQ with the PV class of 2000 and their families. It was so wonderful to see these people that I grew up with and get to meet their cute spouses and kids.

Then the next morning we hit the golf course at Entrada. I just rode along with Tyler and snapped awesome pictures. The weather was PERFECT. Overcast the whole weekend.


That night was the big 10 YEAR REUNION. Adults only. So great to get a tour of the school I haven't been to in 10 years. It has changed so much. The people though really haven't changed much. Everyone looked beautiful as ever. And we had an excellent turn-out. It really couldn't have been better!










6 comments:
oh my gosh. ten years? freak that means mine is coming soon.
you guys all look darling!
Hey! Chan and I stayed at the Inn at Entrada the night of our wedding! It is so nice huh! I loved it! And thats crazy it was your 10 yr PV reunion. I just had my 5 yr reunion for PV...cuz I obviously graduated in 2005! The school has changed a lot huh..all the new add ons were done all my senior yr so I couldn't enjoy much of it! nothing better than a trip to your home town! Love St Geezy!
Looks like FUN!!
You guys had a GREAT turn out!
How fun! How can it be that your whole class is so good-looking? And St. George is gorgeous! I keep telling Mike that that's where we're retiring!
glad you had fun!
Yay! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time! :)
Post a Comment