Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Church is exhausting.
For him and me.


Alex is my first to hate nursery. Well really he just hates other people. This is exhausting. He's never gone in without a fight. And eventually the teachers just end up bringing him back to me because he won't stop crying. So he learns if he keeps crying he will get what he wants. I am ready to quit really. I am fine with going home after sacrament, for the next 2 years. I don't know what else to do? Little stinker.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I hear ya! My little girl is 3 months shy of nursery age and is a complete terror so I don't get to go to my classes because she thinks it's hilarious to scream randomly during the meetings. So, for now, I sit with her in nursery awaiting her to turn 18 months so I can finally get something out of church. Good luck.