Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

.surprise for liv.

I just wanted to make her feel special. I worked on it all day while she was at school. She had no idea.
Her very own desk/vanity.



It took the place of the barbie house, which got the boot to the basement. A few trips to Target, my now rough hands, one stubbed toe and wal-ah!

She's in love. She deserves it.


9 comments:

erica said...

good work jamie, its so cute!

Cami said...

Glad you left me a comment so i could see your blog!
really your kids are adorable! beautiful family
yes we had twins so that made us jump to 3 a little fast.... but they are lots of fun.
oh and liv's desk is darling, love it.
keep in touch!

jaesi said...

um...best. mom. ever.

its loverly.

Courtney said...

So cute. What a fun surprise!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

cutest thing ever. you are a great mom!

Emily Harper said...

So cute! What a good mom!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

How CUTE!!
Now she can study, study, study!...Or LOOK at herself while she studies!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finding our blog. I'll try updating it more. I loved meeting you guys too and your kids are adorable! Good job on the desk, it looks so cute! That was probably a lot of fun to do for her.

Janey said...

So cute! I can't wait to do that kind of stuff when my Sadie is older!