.ORGANIZE ME.
Upstairs closet #1- The dreaded hall closet
I started with the messiest closet first. I've let this closet go to pot lately knowing I needed to tackle it.
So jammed packed with crap.
First of all I love to {STOCK UP}. Especially when I know I won't be hitting the stores everyday when baby comes. One of my favorite brands is the up & up brand from Target. Any chance I have to buy Target's generic, I'm there! (Which is funny because I don't buy generic groceries, ever.) But I do love Target. And if you don't have their new Target card, get it! It's just a debit card, comes out of your bank account and every purchase I get 5% off automatically. So if the total is 100 bucks when I swipe my card the total goes down 5% right then and there. It's great. K but seriously I don't work for Target. I should. But I don't.
I also stock up from Costco of course. A lot of our toiletries I get from Costco. I also LOVE Kirkland brand of anything.
Before:
I DI'ed a ton of blankets, sheets and towels we don't ever use or need. In my own perfect world I would have all white towels, sheets and blankets but this will do for now.
After:
Of course I had to label some things.
1 comment:
K-we must be alike! I have my whole kitchen labeled and my whole house is pretty much organized...are we crazy?? I think maybe?... :) I just got rid of about 5 HUGE boxes to charity....I hate clutter...it sounds like you do too!
Post a Comment