Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

EASTER
{St. George 2011}

My kids and their bugs! I can't count how many bugs they had to come show me over the weekend. Remember a couple years ago when I caught them lining up the dead cockroaches?

We always make something special for my Dad's grave site over Easter. This time we added all these cute buttons.



Then we have to say hello to the nice horses that hang around the cemetery.


We also wanted to meet this new member of the family. Janson. This is Tyler's Cousin's first baby!



Saturday's neighborhood Easter egg hunt.





Egg coloring.


Easter Morning.


Alex adores Jessie! So he is in love with his new Jessie doll.


Does anyone else remember these shoes??? Saltwater Sandals. Well my Mom always had me and my Brother in these sandals growing up. So I was so excited to get them for my kids.

And here are the plates I ordered from Zulily. They turned out so cute.


Easter BBQ and crawdad fishing.





My cute baby (but not for long).






The most perfect weather, family and food! We love our Easters in St. George.


PS. I used to work for a Cardiologist in St. George so while we were there I asked the PA, a friend, if we could show the kids an ultrasound of the baby since they never saw one. Crazy to get an ultrasound this late in the game. She's so much bigger and of course active. She is doing great and she has some big eyes, that were open, so we could even see her pupils. Oh and she is for sure a she. No more 3 lines, we could see the real girl part. Made me so excited to meet her soon.

4 comments:

jaesi said...

yay for baby E! oh how i love that name.

I concur how wonderful easter is in sg. this was my first time there in 8 years. the best.

Kara said...

all that sun makes me really want to pack up and move!! Cute cute pics of all the kids! I can't believe Esther is almost here!! I can't wait to see her cute little face!

Walter Family said...

What a fun Easter! I'm so jealous you guys got to be in shorts and t-shirts! I hope we get that kind of weather here soon!

ashley said...

K I want those plates! Couldn't find them on the website...are they not there anymore?