So I came upon this cute website actually driving by the warehouse in West Valley. It's right by Direct Source Furniture, where I got the boys bunk beds. The building said babysteals.com. I looked it up and it's been really fun. So there is a babysteals.com and the sister site, kidsteals.com. Each day at 9am they change the deal of the day. Things do sell out fast. So I guess I am not the only person who knows of the websites. Then babysteals.com also has a deal at 9pm too. It get's sort of addicting because you always want to be checking at 9am and 9pm. The thing I love the most is if you live up here, you don't have to pay for shipping. I can just go pick it up at the warehouse. I am a pay for shipping hater. The downside is there are no returns! So there have been things that I like but just wasn't sure so I just don't do it! Like this diaper bag. It has been on a couple of times and I thought I like it but it's something I would need to see in person. I don't want the bag bigger than me ect ect ect. Well I did purchase some Sunday ties for Drew and went to pick them up at the warehouse. There is a little shop there with a lot of the things on the website. I saw the diaper bag, got to see it in person and loved it. So I bought it. Anyways just thought I would share this find that I had never heard about. And sorry ahead of time on the getting you addicted to something else!

5 comments:
One of my favorite websites - such fun stuff!!!
How cool, I never heard of that before! I just signed up for their alerts!
I love this website also. We got the coolest camping chair for little Marcus, we can't wait to use it this summer. P.S. I have returned things there. I bought a nursing bra and it didn't fit so I wrote them an e-mail and they said I could return it. But it might be a one time thing, you could try it and see.
That's funny!! I've been getting their e-mails for about 2 years!!! I love it!!!! ; )
they also have scrapbook steals!!! just in case!!!
Post a Comment