I wanted something where we could just trade the crib for a twin bed when she is two and it still be cute and not baby. I think I accomplished that, since Olivia wishes it was her room.
Theme= Birds
First thing I bought were these hard to find, 3 pictures from Pier 1. I saw them before I knew it was a girl and told myself those are the pictures, if it's a girl.
The hand mirror collage is darling. She will love it for years to come. The only "big" thing we needed to buy was a new dresser. Costco has the best dressers. I love the crystal knobs.


The bedding is from PB. They have the best made bedding in my opinion. Plus I had a 100.00 gift card, bonus!
I love my crib. I love that it's been all four of my baby's bed.

This picture makes me cringe. Late night and early morning feedings are here. I am not ready for that at all.
Crystal chandelier for our little girl. She will be spoiled rotten. Just letting you know ahead of time. She'll be a brat.
I found Alex here asleep last week. He is SOOO excited for a little sister! Haha. I'm kidding, he is going to pretty much hate her. It's going to be battle of the babies, my baby boy vs my baby girl. That should be way fun for me.
Thanks to my awesome husband. I did the fun part, buying everything. He did the not fun part, assembling, painting, hanging. AND he bit his tongue when he really wanted to freak when I would buy something new everyday for her, so I could really enjoy my last baby experience.
9 comments:
adorable. that room is nicer than any room in my house and its for a babe not even born yet! :)
Turned out WAY TOO CUTE!
Can't wait for Miss Esther!
Looks darling!!
I LOVE it!! So cute!! I want to come see it in person and I want to see your new counter tops!! Yay for next month!
When we have a baby...I'm gonna pay you to come decorate the room :) I LOVE it!! :)
Love it!
What a cute room! You did a great job on it! I can't wait to meet your new little girl!!!
Darling room! But Im not surprised, you have a way of turning everything you touch into gold. And I love the plates for your kids. Super cute.
So cute! I love everything, you did great. And I think it will totally grow with her, good job!!!
Post a Comment