.ORGANIZE ME.
Our toy room is only a little space under the stairs in the basement. It works. The bigger the toy room, the more crap and toys you probably have. So I am good with keeping it simple and small. BUT I am constantly going through toys and giving them away.
I needed some better toy storage. This is from Target and all is on SALE right now. Obviously pink and purple bins for the girl toys. Blue and green for the boy toys.
2 comments:
How did you change the fonts on your blog?? I think it is SO cute!! I want to change mine! :)
We have that same thing for our kids' toys, I love it! Since Brayden's new room we're working on was the playroom, we got rid of TONS of toys, and it felt GOOD! It is so true, the bigger the toy room, the more toys you'll accumulate!
Post a Comment