{10-16-11}
Esther is FOUR months!
-This is when it starts getting fun-
:She now sleeps TWELVE hours straight through the night. All my babies do at around 4 months and she did exactly to the day.
:She is much better in the car! Yeah. She can entertain herself with chewing on her toys.
:She hangs out in her exersaucer, swing and bouncer quite often.
:She takes a bottle! Another yeah. I just thought one day I wonder what she would do since it's been a couple of months since my last attempt and she was like a pro. She was only a pro for a few days and then started getting frustrated again. But I still give her one every night before bed. Tyler has a hard time giving her a bottle still.
:I'm excited to start solid foods soon. I haven't tried yet but I did order some good stuff online.
:She will cry when someone other than me, Tyler, Liv, Drew or Alex holds her. Smart little cookie.
:My Mom comes to visit Saturday. I'm so excited because she hasn't seen her since she was 2 months old. And she has changed so much.
:She has stinky toots. Like way stinky. She also has clammy feet so I try not to put lotion on them.
:She loves her bath time.
:She has rolled from tummy to back 3 times. I'm the only one who has seen it.
:Her first road trip to St. George is in a couple of weeks. I'm nervous for the drive.
:She is still the sweetest thing.
Drew will sit and play with her for EVER. So that explains all the toys around her.
4 month STATS:
Weight: 15.5 lbs- 90%
Height: 24.5 inches- 70%
Head: 41.5 cm- 60%



1 comment:
And she's getting more hair!!! : ) She's too cute!!!! Lia started to sleep 12 hours--6 weeks!! That was the EARLIEST for me!!! CRAZY---so glad she's better in the car--that is a blessing!! ; ) Have fun with your mom!!!
Post a Comment