Organize me
I've said it before and I'll say it again....
If you struggle with laundry, I swear by a laundry schedule.
Me and laundry are not friends and I don't enjoy it as much as the next person. But what makes it bearable is my schedule. It would be so easy to make your own to fit your family and just keep to it. I am consistent with my laundry and I hardly ever fall behind. Two loads a day people.
Monday- Drew's darks and Alex's darks
Tuesday- Olivia's darks and Esther's darks
Wednesday- Kid's whites and Kid's towels
Thursday- Mom/Dad whites and Mom/Dad towels
Friday- Mom's darks and Dad's darks
Saturday- Bedding and Dish towels
Just try it! Please. And let me know if you already follow a schedule and how laundry works or doesn't work for you.
PS. My washer and dryer are retarded. My next big purchase will hopefully include a beautiful shiny washer and dryer that won't take ALL DAY to do my two loads.

2 comments:
Here's my schedule....once a week Kim & Curtis' darks, Kim & Curtis' whites. It's pretty awesome. I'll throw a load of towels and a load of sheets in the month somewhere. :) haha..
Yah you don't count. But some day you will have a schedule!
Post a Comment