FIFTEEN WEEKS
In the midst of all the chaos with our little Alex. I had an appointment to see the babies. It actually worked out perfectly. As soon as they rolled Alex away for surgery, I left for my appointment. So Tyler had to do the agonizing waiting game while my mind was on the well being of these three beautiful babes.
The babies looked awesome as usual. They all measured exactly to the day on time and they all measured exactly the same. How perfect is that? In the past the babies were always a few days smaller which is totally normal for triplets. But not his time and I'm showing it! They are growing great and so is my tummy. I definitely look way bigger than 15 weeks so I'm eager to tell the story when strangers ask.
Which happens a lot actually. It seams as though everywhere I go somebody asks how many kids this will make. They then get an unexpected earful but they always leave amazed and teary eyed.
I'm feeling good! I figure this is the good time. I'm not sick and I'm not on bed rest. So I'm partying it up. Perfect timing for Christmas I guess. I suffer with varicose veins in my right leg when I'm pregnant so those are starting to become annoying but if I have my super attractive stocking on, I'm pretty good.
I seriously can't complain (yet). I'm really just enjoying the ride.
Just to let you know baby A and B will always be the identical twins. A is whoever is closest to the cervix. And because they share the same sac gravity obviously pulls them down. So baby C will always be higher and the single baby. So I'm feeling some movement. Maybe a few times a day. I obviously can't tell the difference between baby A and B but when the movement is higher in my tummy I'm guessing it's baby C.
BABY A
BABY B
BABY C
We really can't wait to find out what these little stinks are at our next appointment and to share it with our family Christmas morning. Such a special time for the first time parents!
2 comments:
You are amazing woman. Being prego with triplets, raising 4 kids, husband is bish, and an appendectomy. HOLY COW! I can't WAIT to find out the sexes! So exciting!
So great they are ALL right on schedule! I can't wait to hear what they are on Christmas, how exciting!
Post a Comment