Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

the turkey is actually my least favorite part

We always go towards the sun for Thanksgiving, to Nana and Papa's. The kids have no idea how lucky they are to have their Great Grandparents in their lives.
I think they completely fell in love with Esther just like we have.


 A lot of soccer games to watch Hudson play, where I managed to get a belly shot.
 My Grandparents live on a golf course and they feed raccoons every night. This night there were 7 that showed up. So fun to watch.
 One evening I walked into the family room and every one of my kids were being held by someone. A little spoiled since they are the only little ones running around.




Not a lot of pictures to show for it but we had a great holiday with our family!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sun is always a great thing and family makes it even better!!!