Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Weekend

I LOVE Easter so I was so glad I wasn't on bed rest for one of my favorite holidays. We always spend Easter in warm St. George but obviously we couldn't this year but that's okay because it ended up being warm here!
.Easter Prep.
Kathryn (my best friend of 20 years) and her family came over for dinner and to dye eggs. Does anyone like to dye eggs? I don't and I know Kathryn doesn't. I'm not really sure why we have this tradition. It's really not that fun.
But it was so good to see Kathryn's teeny tiny belly (yes she is due a week before me) and to play with her girls. Kathryn has 3 girls and doesn't know what she's having this time. But I'm convinced it's another girl. The Girl I'm carrying and if Kathryn's is a girl they may  have the same first name. And when we were talking about it both girls started moving. So that's my evidence. Can't wait to find out!
(This picture is for all the people that say "you don't look like you're carrying triplets".)







.Easter Morning.
We have church at 9am. So this year we left a note for the Easter bunny telling him to come while we were at church. It was so nice that Tyler could actually be home most of the day with us.










.Easter Afternoon.
Family came over for a BBQ.





Her eggs fell out. 


 I couldn't resist. The triplets needed Easter baskets too!

Testing out the ginormous stroller. 

It was a really great day.

No comments: