My birthing history in a nutshell
Olivia: I was induced with her on my due date. The Dr. decided she was a little big for a first time pregnancy and for my body. She ended up being my biggest baby at 8lbs 6oz. I'm glad he decided to induce. It took all day to induce as I was only a one when we started. She was really hard to get out.
Drew: I was induced 12 days early with baby Drew. Seeing my history of a bigger baby and the fact that he was a boy and my second pregnancy, we felt it was the best thing to do. He weighed 7lbs 15oz. His induction did not take as long even though I was still admitted at a one.
Alex: I was induced 7 days early with Alex for the same reasons. Again I was only a one being admitted and it did take all day again like Olivia. He weighed 7lbs 10oz and was my smallest baby. His birth was so special because we didn't know if he was a boy or a girl.
Esther: 2 weeks before my due date my water broke in the middle of the night. It was a fun surprise since I was always induced. Although no family was here because it wasn't planned. I remember racing to the hospital and then just waiting. They ended up giving me pitocin because I wasn't progressing. So again it felt like I was being induced. It took most of the day but she was finally born at 7lbs 11oz.
All my babies were born vaginally and I would request my epidural before any sort of terrible pain started. I have never had the desire to test my body's pain control.
Seems pretty repetitive right? Yah...... not this time.
All my babies were born vaginally and I would request my epidural before any sort of terrible pain started. I have never had the desire to test my body's pain control.
Seems pretty repetitive right? Yah...... not this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment