Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TEAM BABIES::MOTHER'S DAY

The triplets were released from the hospital sooner than we anticipated! So it was just fitting that Curtis bless them on Mother's Day. 

It was a very special Mother's Day indeed. Not only am I the Mother of the 4 most amazing kids there ever were. Kim finally got to celebrate the day with her own babies. She finally gets to feel what I feel. That's all I ever wanted for her.














Unfortunately at the end of the day we had to say our goodbyes. Kim and Curtis were leaving first thing in the morning to start their new lives in California. I can't explain how hard this was for everyone. A common question is how much do I miss the babies? It's much more than that, it's how much I miss Kim and Curtis. And how much my kids miss Auntie Kimmie and Uncle Curtis. Olivia especially had a hard time. Probably because she fully understands what a 12 hour drive in-between us means. Her tears continued well after the goodbye and I know that's how she fell asleep that night. But what keeps our spirits up is that we already have plans to visit in a couple of weeks and we'll just have to make some serious efforts to keep these cousins close!

No comments: