I love when there is meaning behind the name.
Olivia Laurel Dabo, Laurel is my Mother's name.
Andrew Boyd Dabo, Boyd is my Father's middle name.
Alexander Tyler Dabo, named after his Dad, Tyler.
Esther Nicole Dabo, Nicole is my middle name.
We would ask Kim and Curtis about names. They pretty much knew the boy's names but they were kind of wishy washy with what they would call the little girl. I knew they wanted to use Tyler and Kim's Mom's name so I thought they would use it in the middle.
When the babies were born Kim and Curtis released to us what the baby's name would officially be!
BABY A- CRUZ TYRONE BROWN
Curtis' middle name is Tyrone.
Curtis' middle name is Tyrone.
BABY B- KASH DABO BROWN
Kim's Maiden and now middle name is Dabo.
Kim's Maiden and now middle name is Dabo.
BABY C- JULIE LYNN BROWN
They surprised all of us with their decision (that they knew all along). Julie is Grandma's name and Lynn is my Maiden name!
They surprised all of us with their decision (that they knew all along). Julie is Grandma's name and Lynn is my Maiden name!
I love my Maiden name so I was so happy! It's obviously a perfect middle name and of course my whole childhood, everyone thought my first name was Jamie Lynn. What is your name? Jamie Lynn. What's your last name? Lynn...Then a moment of confusion.
I ALWAYS wanted to use Lynn in one of my girl's names but it just never felt right or sounded right so I'm so excited baby Julie has taken the name! So incredibly special to me. I love all of their names!



1 comment:
Love it! They all fit so perfectly! :)
Post a Comment