Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

half-pipe

I love school projects. They're my favorite. There's nothing I would rather do with my time really. Why can't we have school projects every single day.

Ugh.

It was Drew's turn this time and he needed to come up with a simple machine. He chose an incline plane. Exciting right? Nope.

Well it did get a little exciting when his final project turned out super cool. I was the brains, Tyler was the carpenter and Drew was the artist. And we made a half-pipe for his finger boards.

 Drew's a good little aritist. I felt the need to take pictures of him drawing so the teachers would believe we didn't help him one time. 







Our cute neighbor came over and tagged Drew's name on it. Drew was so proud to show his class his project. It was the cutest thing. And the best part was that it didn't just end up in the garbage. He actually still plays with it.

No comments: