Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

MEXICO::PLANE TRIP

Everyday I tell myself, life is going to slow down. I'm going to get a moment to blog. It never flippin does! People always told me when I had only babies and toddlers, to just wait life gets even busier. I was like yah right, there is no possible way. It does. I'm a believer. 


This family was SO excited to get out of the cold and onto a beach! My goal was to have some real quality time with the 6 of us for an entire week. A week where I wasn't blogging, I wasn't internet shopping, I wasn't walking around Target aimlessly, there were no calls for "Bishop", there were no calls from the office, no homework, no sports, no laundry, no cleaning, NO NOTHING. Just time for us.

Goal was accomplished. 
Nobody was sick, nobody drowned (I only had to save Esther's life once, freak), nobody was kidnapped and sold into trafficking, nobody got a parasite, nobody even got hurt, nobody wore seat belts or sat in car seats (and we lived) and nobody got SUNBURNED. It was incredible actually.

The kids did great on the flights. I booked flights with a short one stop plane change. Plus they are just good. I finally have kids at a great age to travel. I don't feel I have to entertain them or keep them quiet. These pictures say it all. It's the story of my life. These people slow me down! I'm ready to party and I look to both my sides and find this... I guess the party will start when we get there.


No comments: