Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So Stinkin Cute!


These are my new nephews, Jack and Kyle!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

That is sooo cute!

mead family said...

Jamie,
I was just looking at some blogs and found yours. Congratulations on being pregnant that is so awesome. Your kids are so cute. I'm gonna add you to my blog if you don't mind.

Anna Mead

Nate and Marcie said...

That is the cutest picture ever! She will have to have it close by for those days when they're 2 and fighting like crazy.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

that might be the cutest thing i have ever seen! maybe you'll get twins:-)

The Foisy's said...

So cute!! I'm sure you remember my brother Andy well he had twin girls in Oct. Each one was 7 lbs and something! I couldn't believe it. thanks for your advice!!

Chante said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!

Kat said...

K hello that is the cutest thing I have seen! I can't believe they are already here. I'm glad everything went well with it. I am still hoping you make it to mine...

Chante said...

I don't know if you will still check this....and I don't know how much you know about editing your html. It looks like it could be a quick fix so call me or something.........