Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

HaPpy BirThDaY mY BaBY DrEw!!!








So our little Drew turned TWO last week. We had his Tonka Truck Birthday party on Saturday and all the 2 year olds seem to enjoy it. It's parties like this when my house seems so so small. At least it was warm and the kids could also play in the backyard. The Tonka Truck theme turned out really cute, especially the kid's drinks, which were the orange cones. I can't believe Drew is two already. Although it seems like he's been around forever. He is such a GOOD boy in every aspect of the word. And he definitely resembles his Daddy which makes it so fun for me. If I could have six more like him I would. We love you Drew, Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Mitch said...

Drew - it's your cuz Derek... Happy Birthday!

Our Family said...

What a cute party idea, I love it. We wish we could have been there for it!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

he is freakin adorable! i didn't realize his birthday was so close to gavins! he is such a handsome kid! can't wait to see what number 3 looks like;-)

The Hoods said...

I was going to ask you when his birthday was, last week when I watched them, Olivia kept telling us that is was Thursday. Is that right? Happy Birthday Drew!

The Foisy's said...

That is a way cute party!!! He's so adorable. I bet he loved it!! I can't believe how fast they grow!!