Last week I had a girls night out with friends in my ward. We went out to dinner then went over to Jill's house for Karaoke. I am so fortunate to have such good friends in my ward. It makes all the difference. Thanks for a crazy karaoke night girls!
So about after college, It was supposed to be getting a job, but since daycare will be like almost $2000 a month for my kids, I'd be working just to pay for daycare, unless I found a really-really good job. Anyways I've just been doing ebay and selling juniors and womens clothes, and I pull in about $500-$1000 a week, if I work my butt off. So it's fun and I get to stay home with the kids, and plus I get to shop, yeah!
2 comments:
That sounds like fun. Maybe we should try something like that on our next GNO!
Sing it girls. Looks like fun.
So about after college, It was supposed to be getting a job, but since daycare will be like almost $2000 a month for my kids, I'd be working just to pay for daycare, unless I found a really-really good job. Anyways I've just been doing ebay and selling juniors and womens clothes, and I pull in about $500-$1000 a week, if I work my butt off. So it's fun and I get to stay home with the kids, and plus I get to shop, yeah!
Post a Comment