Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

American Idol Here I come!




So my best friend Kathryn (she really was my best friend even before the call) called me last night and absolutely made my day. She received an email stating she had 4 tickets to the American Idol show next Tuesday. Knowing that I am the biggest American Idol fan and haven't missed one single episode since the show started 7 years ago, I said heck yah I am going. So when your watching next Tuesday look for us in the audience. I definitely think this year is my favorite so far and these three are my top favs. What an opportunity, thanks Kat!

12 comments:

Nate and Marcie said...

Wow, I'm so jealous!!! This is the year to be there too, I love it! Have so much fun and I'll watch for you in the audience.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Does your Friend need another Friend!!...cause I'm available!
Anyhow, have FUN and take lots of Picts!

A said...

Is it Kathryn Kathryn? Like "our" friend Kathryn? HOw did she get tickets? HOw fun for you! I never watch it, but I may just have to watch next Tuesday! Are you flying out there?? I guess NO farm country next week then! :)

Mik'L said...

Jealous! That will be so much fun. I love those 3 too and Carly...amazing voice. I will watch for you! Have fun!

Mitch said...

sooo fun...we'll be watching!

Stephanie said...

Hi, exciting news!!! Hope to see you on T.V.

Brittany said...

Holy Cow!!! That is awesome! I will totally be watching For you! Great top pics by the way! I totally agree!

The Foisy's said...

Wow, fun for you guys!! Yeah, is it our kat? or a different one? Are you going to California? What will she do with the new babe? Lucky girls maybe you can make it a girls trip. That sounds like fun. Hey in fact, we should plan a girls weekend or something sometime. That would be a blast!! HAVE FUN!!

*/ Jillian said...

jaime,
hi! how are you? This is Jillian. I cant believe how much your little girl looks like you! What a cutie! And how fun that you are going to american idol,,,, im totally jealous!

The Morrisons... said...

I'm watching it right now and TOTALLY saw you! You are so cute. I'm jealous.

Chante said...

I'm jealous! Have fun!

Mitch said...

SO?? I didn't see you... How was it?