
So just an update, we got back from LA yesterday and American Idol was a blast. It's crazy to be five feet away from the contestants while they sing and Oh they sang so well. I thought it wouldn't sound as good because it was live but they sounded even better than on TV. I did feel Ryan up, well I touched his arm and totally made Jason blush by embarrassing him. There was a couple of shots of the Pit (audience standing) where you could see us but they were so fast. Thank goodness for tivo. The best shot was when Ryan was in the audience introducing Syesha next, you can see us to the right of him. It's definitely a great memory to have, a married, pregnant lady wooing over the cute boys. By the way they don't let any kind of camera's even close to the studio so we don't have any proof we were actually there except for the 1 second of fame on the TV. We had such a great time, thanks again Kat.
8 comments:
so jealous! really! that had to be a blast:-) i am glad the pregnant lady had some fun
I didn't see you...So, I'm coming over to watch the recording.
I bet it was soooo Cool to be there!
What did you say to Jason?
how fun! You guys are so cute! That is crazy that you are on your third! A cheer reunion would be fun.... not up for planning it though. Get on that jamie! Anyway, Erin Bale is the only other one I know of that has a blog. You can link to hers from mine!
I totally saw you! I had to rewind the show a few times, but there you were! They say you have 15 minutes of fame in your lifetime, now you only have 14:59 left! I'm so jealous!
Fun!! I need a girls night!!! I'm jealous!! I told Erik he needs to take a tip from Caleb.wqfq
That was so neat that you got to go! Who's Jason?
How did Kat get the tickets?
That sounds like so much fun. Cute pic too. Glad you enjoyed it. How did she get such good tickets?!
Post a Comment