Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Challenger's Spring Performance





Olivia had her preschool spring performance last Thursday and did great. I love her school and I love her teachers. It's amazing because I never realize how tall Olivia is for her age until she is standing next to her fellow classmates. I think she is the tallest in her class, for sure the tallest girl. It's crazy because I am so short. The pics are of her, her classmate Teagen, Drew and her teachers.

7 comments:

A said...

wow she is tall... she's going to outgrow you by the time she is 10.. lol

Chante said...

Your kids are so cute. I finally have Ava signed up for preschool and can't wait!!!

The Foisy's said...

She is tall!!! She's a little beauty!! I can;t believe Drew is all blond haired and blue eyed. Your kids are dolls!! I can't believe I've never seen them in person.

jaesi said...

Jamie, Hi! for some reason it never clicked that this was you!
okay, your kids are sooooo beautiful. for real.
And #3 is on the way? awesome.
3 hasnt been bad for me, although I have a consta-headache due to lack of sleep...

Jill said...

She is tall, but she's really cute. and Tyler isnt that short of a person, I'm sure she gets it from him. Lorin's so sad that Olivia's not going to school with her. Owell there's always next year.

Emily Harper said...

I didn't know that Tyler was from Colorado! I would love to see you if you come out this summer! I'm not doing Broncos again this year. I am officially a "retired" dancer. WAAAA! Everything has to come to an end sometime, right?

Emily Harper said...

Could I have messed that up anymore! Okay well then we'll just have to get together in Utah sometime!