So my friend Brooke so graciously dared to take my kids pictures and she did such a great job! Drew is not the funnest kid to take pics of but for the most part he did pretty well. These are just a few of my favorites, there are so many to choose from. I really like how they turned out, thanks so much Brooke!
11 comments:
Thanks so much for letting me take them. It was so fun! Your kids are so cute and I think they did amazing! Sorry about Dylan, I hope Drew will be ok.:)
How cute are your kids?!? I can't believe how big they are!Congratulations on number 3! You'd think we'd be working on number 1 by now, but not quite yet. You look great!
OHHH how CUTE!!
They turned out great!
Drew looks so BIG for some reason...I love the picts of the two of them and the single of Liv.
Adorable!
I can't believe how much your kids look like you and Tlyer. They are complere clones. Super cute pictures!! You're kids are so stinkin cute!!
so so cute! they are so big! are you coming down for brittas wedding?
Those turned out really cute! I love the one of Olivia kissing Drew! Liv is so photogenic!
CUTE!!! You really do have some adorable kids!
k your kids are beautiful!! We need to meet up again soon!!
Your kids are so cute! They are really cute pictures.
So dang cute!!!! I love them. She did way good! Olivia looks just like you!
SOOO cute!
Post a Comment