Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

ThE dAtE hAs BeEn MaDe!!!

So today I had my first OB appointment where the Dr. checked me and I am dilated to a 4! I am totally kidding, for some reason I don't dilate until the end. My babies are totally content to live inside of me, hence why I have had two inductions already. So anyways I am not dilated at all, which actually is a good thing because I was nervous my mom might miss this one but we did schedule the babies induction date. Monday, September 8Th sounded like a great day, so unless everyone else and their dog goes into labor that day, that will be my babies new birthday! We are so excited, 4 more weeks to go......

7 comments:

The Hoods said...

You really scared me when I read that you were dialated to a 4!! I am getting so excited for you. Your baby and Hannah will share the same birthday!!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how fun!!! i am dilated to a 4 and above for like 4-6 weeks before my kids ever come, so i am the same but opposite:-)

Chante said...

Can't wait to find out!

The Foisy's said...

So why did they schedule you to be induced that early? Just curious. I knew I had to have a c-section so I never made it to having to get induced. If your four weeks out how do they know you won't go on your own?

The Dabo's said...

Savannah- I am only being induced 1 week early and it's because Olivia was induced on her due date and was 8lbs 6oz. We took Drew almost 2 weeks early knowing he would be bigger than Olivia and he was 8lbs. So unless I want to push out a 9 pounder it's better for me to go a little early. I could go on my own but knowing that I haven't dialated at all yet and I didn't go on my own with the other two, plus my mom was two weeks late with all her kids, it's not likely I will go on my own. Which is a good thing because Tyler's mom and my mom live out of state so they probably wouldn't make the birth. So that's the story.

Jill said...

I'm getting so excited for you. And I love knowing the exact date of when my kids are coming. It makes it so much easier for family coming out of state.

The Larsen's said...

I cant believe that you only have 4 more weeks!! it has gone by quick!! I guess it always does when you aren't the pregnant one huh? lol! I am so excited to see what it is! yeah!