Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

This makes it all worth it!


Not knowing the gender of this baby has definitely been very difficult to say the least. But getting two little outfits for the baby's homecoming has made it a little more manageable. One PINK one BLUE. Which one will be worn and which will be returned? One side of me is strongly convinced it's a boy but then the other side of me really doesn't know. I can't wait to find out, either way I am going to be totally surprised!!!!

10 comments:

Our Family said...

Sooo cute and sooo cuddly!! Definitely makes me baby hungry :o)
Would be so fun if you had a girl again to be friends with Mitch and Jill's!

jaesi said...

so very darling. Im saying girl.
You are one strong lady not to find out.

Jill said...

AHHH those are so cute!!! A little one again, fun for you. IT's girl season, but boy season is just starting, so who knows. It really has me on the edge of my chair waiting to find out too. I can't imagine how you're doing it, but good job.

Stephanie said...

so cute. I know you think it's a boy but it would be fun to have a girl so that baby Taylor and baby Esther could be friends!!! Can't wait to know---I can only imagine how you feel!!!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Your getting close. I am so proud of you for not finding out. It is so fun to find out at the hospital. Plus you make all of us wait to see what the baby is. Hope all goes well.

The Hoods said...

SOO CUTE!! I am so excited for you! You really don't have that much longer and I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

estinger said...

HOLY SMOKES...you're getting SO CLOSE! Don't you know you're not supposed to look cute when you're ready to pop? I can't wait to hear what you're having!

The Foisy's said...

You are so good to not find out! The anticipation alone would kill me! I can't wait! So I hope you're okay from the little spill. I swear, when you're pregnant, everything is twenty times scarier! Looks like you guys had fun though!

ashley said...

my bet is that it is a boy! How fun to not know I could try that next time but I already know I will be having!

Kat said...

So fun! I don't know why I am thinking a boy too but I will be totally surprised either way. Those outfits look big, its a good thing your babies are big so they can fill those cute things.Can't wait for Sept. 8th!!