Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Im a 1!

Wahooo! I have finally showed somewhat of a accomplishment towards birthing this kid. I am pretty sure the Dr. made me a one though because it hurt sooo bad. I asked if he could maybe tell what the baby weighed right now and he made a guess of about 7.5-8lbs. Sweet. How come this heavy baby doesn't make me dilate? I must have a super strong Cervix or something. Anyways I have less than 2 weeks to go, well hopefully, I guess the IMC is a very busy hospital. I really don't want to push out a 9 pounder!!!!

This is the biggest baby born. Not quite 9 lbs, but 16.7 lbs!!! Can you only imagine?

10 comments:

Brittany said...

So, I was my mom's SMALLEST baby. I weighed 9lbs, 3oz!!! You can do it! Glad it's you and not me!Hahaha!

Jill said...

Wow, congrats, a one!! I cant wait to see what this baby looks like. Probably not as much as you cant wait. You should talk to Dallas, she knows what its like to push em out pretty big.

Walter Family said...

Less than 2 weeks! How exciting!

I'm excited to meet you sometime - it's fun your kids are the same ages as ours! :)

OLIVERSONFAM said...

I think you SHOULD come to girls night....All that Roller Skating should throw you into labor!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

Jamie:) Your family is soo darling! Olivia looks exactly like you! haha! good luck on the delivery of your new little one! if it makes you feel better andrea is due in 4 weeks and the doc said her baby at least weighs 6 and half lbs. But when she was born she was 10 lbs. and so was her hubby, so she is in for it!!
I was bummed I missed you at britta's wedding, but its good to see you doing so well!!
talk to ya soon!

Kat said...

Holy crap I can't imagine even being pregnant with that baby let alone giving birth to it! We just took Ayla to the doctor and that is exactly what she weighs, 16.7 and that is big for a 6 month old! I can't wait until the 8th!=)

THE CALIFORNIA KRAUSE FAMILY said...

Hi Jamie!! So glad to her you are so close!! Congrats! Kennadee was 9.9, 21.75... she was a bigun! :) (but was also my only C sect.) Well, so good to hear from you!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

yahoo! are you so excited? i stay dialated between and a 4 and 6 and nothing ever happens. i get so excited, then nothing! that is a gigantic baby. easton was 8 13 and i wanted to die. ha now he's like 19 or 20 pounds the fatty! good luck... keep us posted

Chante said...

They always predict wrong. Watch it is like a little 6 pounder! Lets hope, right! Good luck! Can't wait!

anne said...

the countdown has begun...one more week right?? what if he/she decides to come before you're induced!