I really don't even want to post these because I feel lame but it's advertising for Michelle, my photographer. shellygellerphotography.com. Check her out she's really really good.
You look amazing! I love the kissy picture! You are all boobs and belly, I hope that I am that lucky. I'll probably get like a double wide butt and serious thighs or something nasty! Can't wait to find out what your having!
Hey it's Melanie (gonzales)Foremaster...you look pretty love the prego pics. I had some done of me when I was prego just this last time and I love em. I had to get them done cuz I will never have another babe:( I'm done! I wanted to tell ya to check out the chinese lunar to see what you are having. It tells ya if it will be boy or girl. Try it out for fun and see if it's right with you. It was right with me and alot of other girls I have told to do it. Just get on chineselunar.com Let me know what it says, and if it ends up right....
Hey Melanie, so I did the calendar and it said I would be having a boy! But it was only 58% sure of boy and 42% of girl so it wasn't a very strong number. So I did my other kids and it was right with Olivia and wrong with Drew. I am pretty sure I am having a boy so we shall see.
The chinese lunar I did is either boy or girl no percentage. Well either way is fine I'm sure. You already have both sexes...me I needed a boy after 3 girls and finally a little boy!yeah!!!Good luck in the next week. Every labor and birth is different!
7 comments:
You look amazing! I love the kissy picture! You are all boobs and belly, I hope that I am that lucky. I'll probably get like a double wide butt and serious thighs or something nasty! Can't wait to find out what your having!
1 more week!!!!!
Hey it's Melanie (gonzales)Foremaster...you look pretty love the prego pics. I had some done of me when I was prego just this last time and I love em. I had to get them done cuz I will never have another babe:( I'm done! I wanted to tell ya to check out the chinese lunar to see what you are having. It tells ya if it will be boy or girl. Try it out for fun and see if it's right with you. It was right with me and alot of other girls I have told to do it. Just get on chineselunar.com Let me know what it says, and if it ends up right....
Hey Melanie, so I did the calendar and it said I would be having a boy! But it was only 58% sure of boy and 42% of girl so it wasn't a very strong number. So I did my other kids and it was right with Olivia and wrong with Drew. I am pretty sure I am having a boy so we shall see.
I can't believe you have 6 days!! I'm excited to meet my nephew or niece : ) pictures are so cute and i'll be bringing rice pudding for sure!
So cute, jamie. I love these pictures!! My fav is of the kids kissing your tummy!!
The chinese lunar I did is either boy or girl no percentage. Well either way is fine I'm sure. You already have both sexes...me I needed a boy after 3 girls and finally a little boy!yeah!!!Good luck in the next week. Every labor and birth is different!
Post a Comment