Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

tHe DaBo'S 2008
















Thanks Michelle, we love the pictures!

13 comments:

estinger said...

Seriously Jamie...you have the cutest kids EVER!

Stephanie said...

so darling!! I love them!!!

Jill said...

They turned out really cute!! Michelle did a really good job.

Brittany said...

Those are such cute pictures!!! What a cute family!

Kat said...

They turned out so cute and the weather held out for you. I was thinking about it when it snowed earlier in the week. I am jealous that yours are done! I have some of those hats for Mia and I thought about her wearing it too for pictures.

Kara said...

So cute!!! You have such a cute family! Michelle does such an amazing job.

Brown Family! said...

So freakin' cute!!

jaesi said...

Beautiful! Such gorgeous kids!

Rachel Morgan said...

ok really.... you're making us all look bad. Those are the cutest darn pics I have seen. Your photographer does an awesome job. I think the one of Olivia and her reflection in the water is so AMAZING!!

Chante said...

Cute pics! Love them all!

Renee and Kiddies said...

Your son's blue eyes are amazing, their like crystal blue. It's so funny cause I think drew looks like you with blue eyes, and Oliva looks like her dad with your eyes. I haven't decided about your youngest, he kind of looks like both of you. Really gorgeous kids, but that's what happens when two gorgeous people get married :)

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

these are such cute pictures, your kids are like little models.! i love the one with olivia by the puddle. so freakin cute

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

soooo cute! could you guys be any more perfect? your family looks straight off the cover parenting magazine! haha! so darling!