Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Part Two

Our blood-sucking vampires and our boob-sucking I mean blood-sucking bat!

Our little bat was so happy but so tired!



Yeah for new cavities!!!


We had a great Halloween!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Kat said...

Gotta love all the candy the kids get for US to eat!! Alex's little smile is so cute, I love when they start smiling and cooing. Cutest little vampires...

A said...

CUTE! I love your kids costumes. Olivia looks gorgeous with mascara on!

Chante said...

Your kids look so great! I love how they are all coordinating! So Cute!

Rachel Morgan said...

wow what beautiful vampires you have!!! so cute looks like you had a great time.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

your kids looks so freakin cute. i love their costumes! i wanna squeeze alex! so fun

Anonymous said...

Cute kids. I love the comment of the "boob" sucking. Too funny.