Hey I just had to give a shout out to Olivia's eyelashes. Seriously they are ridiculous. I don't really notice them until I put mascara on them. They are almost too long if that's possible. They look like spiders. I had to take some pictures of them on Halloween. They seriously touch her eyebrows. Why don't I have eyelashes like that? I guess the slight unibrow is the trade-off. Sorry Olivia, blame your father, but thank him for the lashes.

10 comments:
Holy. Cow.
Those are awesome!!!
She is beautiful.
Since my mom feels that she has no eyebrows or eyelashes, she said she prayed all the time that her kids would have them (hers are just really light). Well I got em all right and when you have dark, thick eyelashes, you definitely get the eyebrows. I wish her good luck that her eyebrows don't pluck like mine! They bleed half the time they are so thick.
Jaesi's right...she is beautiful!
Lucky, lucky, lucky girl!
UMMM....I think you should take a look in the mirror and ask yourself again where she got them.
I've been with you on two different occasions when some random stranger came up to you and said how much they LOVED your eyelashes.
i love those lashes.
Holy cow, they are so long! Lucky girl!
No Joce you can't even compare them to mine. First of all, if someone did compliment me it's with them curled and mascera caked on them. When I have no mascera they disapear. Olivia takes after her dad with the dark, long lashes.
i am so jealous. my boys have amazing eyelashes too thanks to reece and my are sad;( i 'd love to see you over thanksgiving! i am sure i won't be doing much. so give me a call;)
Can't you wait to see Taylor's eye brows? Ha!
you know how much people pay to have eyelashes like that. WOW hopefully they stay that long. and hopefully kids at school don't try to pull them off because they think they're fake. Tiffany at Dr. Price's office told me that happened to her when she was in high school. OK ... I know that was random but whatever.
Post a Comment