So last week Olivia had her Hello Kitty Birthday party. She got to invite five girlfriends because she turned five. They had a blast at build-a-bear building their Kitty. Thank goodness my Mom came down to help because I happened to get the Flu that day and I felt terrible! We couldn't leave out Drew, he got a BATMAN BEAR..... And seriously look at Chubbs here, so cute!
oh how fun is that for a birthday party! your mom still looks exactly the same:) i wanna go to build a bear!hahaha.. that batman is awesome. and your baby is so big already, i hope i get to see you this week!
That sucks you got sick! We went into Build-a-bear the other day and Mia is stuck on getting a Hello Kitty when Kaleb's mom takes her for her 3rd birthday. Glad you finally got something to work out for her party. I got your message about the tree...I was too anxious and had already gotten the one from Costco...not sure how it is going to fit so the other would probably be better but o'well. thanks for letting me know.
What cute pictures! Brayden had a blast! She was seriously on cloud nine when she got home! She told me she forgot to tell you thank you for everything, so thank you so much from Brayden! :)
6 comments:
What a cute idea! I bet those girls had a blast!
Why didn't they have Build-A-Bear when I was a little girl?
oh how fun is that for a birthday party! your mom still looks exactly the same:) i wanna go to build a bear!hahaha.. that batman is awesome. and your baby is so big already, i hope i get to see you this week!
That sucks you got sick! We went into Build-a-bear the other day and Mia is stuck on getting a Hello Kitty when Kaleb's mom takes her for her 3rd birthday. Glad you finally got something to work out for her party. I got your message about the tree...I was too anxious and had already gotten the one from Costco...not sure how it is going to fit so the other would probably be better but o'well. thanks for letting me know.
Happy Birthday Liv.. Sorry you got sick, I hope you feel better.
What cute pictures! Brayden had a blast! She was seriously on cloud nine when she got home! She told me she forgot to tell you thank you for everything, so thank you so much from Brayden! :)
hey, i went private and need your email! mheideman03@Hotmail.com please send it to me
Post a Comment