Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Tyler Meets the Big Three-O

Last Tuesday was Tyler's Birthday and so I thought I would surprise him with a Birthday Dinner with our closest friends and family. He really had no idea and I can't believe I kept a secret for that long, I am so proud. We had it at the Skybox and watched the Jazz game on the big screen. Our family and friends were there, the Jazz won, the food was great, and Tyler turned 30. What more can you ask for....












Hope you had a great Birthday Tyler! We love you so much and we appreciate everything you do for our family. You are the best Dad and Husband!

5 comments:

jaesi said...

sheesh! there are some purdy people in your families....

and I smile everytime I come to your blog and see your cutie tootie header :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday 30th Tyler. Great job on the party Jamie.

Walter Family said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler! How fun! That's great the Jazz won that night too!

Mitch said...

Happy birthday Tyler! Wish we could have been there.

Our Family said...

Ooooh, that looks like fun! Wish we could have been there- Happy birthday Tyler!! And Happy Birthday tomorrow Jamie :o)