Pictured: Michelle Heideman, Chante Howard, Jamie Dabo, Kathryn Mangum, Savannah Foisy, Ashlee Alex.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Viva Hot Mamma's
This past weekend was spent in lovely HOT Vegas. Me and my 5 closest childhood friends reunited there to reconnect with one another and let's face it, just be away from our real lives! It was a great mini vaca because there was a lot of EATING, a lot of TALKING and a whole lot of SHOPPING!!! Some of these girls I have been friends with almost 20 years! I truly believe your friends shape who you are and I was so blessed to have the best ones out there. I could be in a totally different situation if it wasn't for their influence. Thanks girls, for the weekend and for the friendship over the last decade!








Pictured: Michelle Heideman, Chante Howard, Jamie Dabo, Kathryn Mangum, Savannah Foisy, Ashlee Alex.
Pictured: Michelle Heideman, Chante Howard, Jamie Dabo, Kathryn Mangum, Savannah Foisy, Ashlee Alex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
serious hotties....:)
JEALOUS!!!....I thought of you several times over the weekend while I stayed at home and wrote my talk for church. I was wishing I was one of your Highschool friends so I could be there LIVIN IT UP instead of speaking in church!!!
But, it looks like you had a GREAT time!
You all are HOT MAMMAS!!
it really was so much fun! i can't believe it has been 9 years since we graduated! or that we were still missing girls with a group that big! loved it!
That was so much fun! I was a little depressed to have to come back to reality. At least we can try and look forward to it every year now! Thanks again for taking all those pictures. That was a brilliant idea!
So much fun... See the only problem with only having one camera... is we all have the same boring pics to share :) It was great to get away though... and shop and eat and spend lots of mula! Thanks for helping to coordinate it. I think every year each of us should take a turn planning it.. and we should stay one more day next year.
How fun!! Tell Tyler I'm sorry for not returning his call on Saturday...I didn't get his message until we got home from the cruise on Sunday :)
I seriously can't believe how long we have been friends! It's true, think of how different our life could have been without each other. It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again!
Jamie I still remember how we meet. In 4th grade at Bloomington Elem. I was new and you came over and asked if I wanted to jump rope. I remember coming home that day and telling my mom, I have a new friend at school, her name is Jamie and she is the same size as me and has brown hair like me, and is soo pretty...I wish I could of been there...I miss you guys.
Post a Comment