Today was Zoo day. We always go once a year. Once a year is enough for us. We went with our neighbors and their kids, making the 5 little monkeys! Alex was about to be attacked by the peacock, actually the peacock was about to be attacked by Alex. The fake gorilla was the best part for the kids, go figure. So that's it, our yearly trip to the zoo with our very own cute little monkeys.
That was so fun! Those pictures of Alex are adorable, he is seriously too dang cute! I felt bad when Ashton was squishing his cheeks, but I can see why he did it - it's just too tempting! :)
2 comments:
That was so fun! Those pictures of Alex are adorable, he is seriously too dang cute! I felt bad when Ashton was squishing his cheeks, but I can see why he did it - it's just too tempting! :)
I completely agree, once a year is plenty at the zoo! I love all the new family pictures!
Post a Comment