I kept walking by and he was staring at me. I couldn't help but laugh because everything is it's right place except for him. I guess this is what they call OCD meets 3 kids. Don't worry he is in his right place now.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Everyone has their own weaknesses. Believe it or not, I too have a weakness. I like things in certain places. I think they call it something like OCD. Everything in my house has a right place. If it's not in that place it's wrong. I can tell when someone has touched something because it's different, it is slightly turned to the left. My worst fear comes true about every 3 weeks when the cleaners come. They touch EVERYTHING! So when they leave I have to fix everything. I can spot a picture that is crooked a mile away. Anyways today I noticed something. Something not quite right.

I kept walking by and he was staring at me. I couldn't help but laugh because everything is it's right place except for him. I guess this is what they call OCD meets 3 kids. Don't worry he is in his right place now.
I kept walking by and he was staring at me. I couldn't help but laugh because everything is it's right place except for him. I guess this is what they call OCD meets 3 kids. Don't worry he is in his right place now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
can you send your cleaners to my house?
please come take out your OCDness on my house PLEASE!
You wouldn't last five minutes at my house!
I wish I was OCD!!
Anyhow, LOVE the new additions!
They look GREAT!
You are seriously SO cute! I was like staring and staring thinking Drew was hiding somewhere...LOL! That was a great post!
haha... Come to my house and you'd freak out! :) Is that a new table and plant in the left corner? Or have I just never noticed it?
YOU crack me UP! I love it! I wish I was that way! My house would stay clean and orderly!
OCD is not fun! I used to do that same thing when my cleaners would leave...sad that they no longer come. So now my house is in order and straight just not clean and I hate it!! Just last week I spent 8 hours straight cleaning just my upstairs and 5 second later you couldn't even tell...I give up, i just wish my OCD would give up! And liv's pictures are so cute...Happy Birthday LIV!!
Post a Comment