Happy Halloween!
Auntie Kimmie and Uncle Curtis came over to help us celebrate. Wasn't expecting to see Curtis in this!
I am pretty sure the whole neighborhood wasn't expecting to see Curtis in this.
They've switched places, Kim is a football player and Curtis a volleyball player!
When we first went outside we heard some kids yelling, "Look it's the Incredibles! And look it's Frozone!" Oh my gosh we could not stop laughing.
Jack Jack: As you could imagine Alex just loved wearing his mask.
Dash: Having a blast. I like your knee pop to the side dude.
Violet: What a good sport. Never complained but I knew she would much rather be some kind of princess.
My Incredibly cute kids:
We had so many trick-or-treaters. We just about went through 3 big costco bags of candy. This is why I love this holiday!
11 comments:
I hope you won somewhere for best family costumes! Awesome!
Frozone!!1 hilarious.
okay seriously, those costumes are awesome! did you make them? you guys look so great!
loved the frozone comment! haha too funny!
You DO have one incredible family!! Cute costumes!! You all look awesome!
Haha you guys look cute!! I love that your whole family matched:)
You guys look so great! So perfect!!!
That's the most adorable thing I have ever seen!
I LOVE that Frozone joined the Incredibles!
LOL...That's too FUNNY!
What a great idea! You guys are an incredible family!!
You guys seriously looked too cute! That was such a great costume idea!
I love it! What a great looking group! So awesome that you all went together as the Incredibles! Very eye catching to alot of people Im sure! How fun!
WOW Curtis! Can't imagine why you didn't expect to see him in this! Love the costumes! I need to bring you your clothes back so let me know when works for you.
Post a Comment