Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Olivia Laurel is now SIX

Olivia was born November 18, 2003 in the wee hours of the morning. I was induced on my due date because she seemed larger than average. She weighed in at 8lbs 6oz and was 20 inches long.
She unfortunately came into this world with forceps wrapped around her poor head. She still was the most beautiful baby though, battle wounds and all. I was so thrilled to have a baby girl, since I only have brothers. She has been such an awesome daughter.





These are Liv's 6 year old pictures. I know I am partial but she's such a beautiful little girl.





Olivia had a Glamorous Birthday party this year. Full of makeup, nails, and accessories. Every little girls dream I guess.




Then on her actual Birthday we went out to Chili's for some "baby back ribs", Liv's favorite food.

She also had her 6 year old check up. And everything is great, especially her eyes! The MA couldn't get over how good her eyes are. She gets that from me. Liv's stats: Weight- 48 lbs (55%) Height- 47 inches (80%) Shoe size- 13-1 (I just through that one in there).
We love this little girl to pieces and it won't be long before she outgrows her Mother. Happy Birthday sweetie!

7 comments:

Chante said...

She is so beautiful and was the cutest baby!!! Happy B-day to Olivia!

Isaac and Dallas said...

She was a cute baby. Looks like it was a fun day. Happy Birthday Olivia!

Walter Family said...

Her 6 year pictures turned out so gorgeous! And that was such a cute party idea! The decorations look so pretty!

Brown Family! said...

So freakin' cute! Your birthday parties are always decorated so cute! I wish I was that creative! :)

Stephanie said...

She's so cute and it looks like you had a great party!!!

Mary Jane said...

Wow. She is beautiful. The best of you and Tyler. I love your home too, it seems so warm & cozy- and clean. I love it. Happy holidays to you guys.

Laurel Vankleek said...

She has the prettiest name!!! Perfect for the prettiest girl!!