My Grandma might be the most amazing person I may know in all my life. This woman has been through more trials in her life than anyone I know. Yet I have truly never seen her stressed. I have never seen her cry. She is so strong. I hope I can be just as strong as her. Her faith has been tested 50 times over yet she still believes. Our faith is tested once and we want to call it quites. I can hardly imagine going through all the pain she has gone through and saying goodbye to so many loved ones.
My Grandma has the most unconditional love. She honestly loves her family. I have a hard time loving someone if they have a dirty face but she has the biggest heart. It doesn't matter what wrong you've done or how you've broken her heart she will still be there for you know matter what.
Which brings me to how forgiving and non-judgemental she is. If I learn nothing else from my Grandma I hope I take away how to not judge other people. She is the definition. She doesn't care about your past, how you look, how you act. She will treat you just the same.
The patience this woman has! Say you mention you would love a certain hamburger. She will do everything in her power to get you that dang hamburger. You can tell her it's no big deal, don't worry about it. But she won't, she won't stop working until she gets that hamburger. It's hilarious really. Her energy level really amazes me.
You can tell how much I love my Grandma and how much I think of her. I am so lucky to have her. And it helps when I am her one and ONLY Granddaughter out of 7 Grandkids! How spoiled do you think I am! I love to have these great examples in my life. We should all tell our Grandparents how much we love them before the opportunity is gone.
Happy Birthday Grandma! You are an extraordinary woman. We love you so so much!!!
7 comments:
You are so cute to blog about your Grandmas!! So sweet and you're lucky you still have them both! I have one and have only had one. My dad's mom died when I was four so I never got to meet her :( And both Grandpa's died before I was born. Sad! I'm glad you tell us about them cause Grandma's are the best!
How sweet! You're making me miss my grandma, I haven't seen her in over a year! That's so awesome you're the only granddaughter! I'm the oldest granddaughter, so that has had its privileges too, love it!
I think Barbara is awesome too! Really nice story about her!
Very sweet to dedicate a post to your grandma!
That was such a sweet post. She sounds pretty amazing. The other thing that is pretty amazing- is that picture of you girls on your sr. trip- that... is amazing.
I forgot to tell u, but grandma was so proud of your post. She forwarded to craig's Mom, all your grandpa's family and who knows who else. I swear words are more powerful than anything materialistic. So super sweet!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It meant the world to her.
hola amigo dabo soy sidney me costo mucho encontar tu pagina y no tu correo el mio es sidney2604834@hotmail.com escribeme por favor. tu amigo sidney.
Post a Comment