Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

At 29 I'm feeling.......

Sssssexy!
Do you see whats on my leg? It's a granny support sock. I have some pretty decorations on the back of my right leg. Luckily they don't hurt...yet. But I definitely can feel when I need to take a seat and rest. Which I am terrible at doing. I got these veins with Alex as well and they went away actually before I even had him so I am hoping!

There are some perks having Tyler and my Birthday one week apart. We save a little money.

When Tyler brings flowers, he brings flowers!

And it's the kind I like. The free kind.
He happened to have his 40 under 40 event on my Birthday and brought two of these home. Don't worry I was annoyed more than anything. I said where am I going to put these?

Having a LARGE family, which going from 3 kids to 4 puts us into the LARGE category, I really wanted a new waffle maker. We make waffles a lot and it takes forever with our one little belgium maker. So take a look at this beauty! She's so pretty and it makes all the difference. Thanks Mom!

For dinner we took the kids to dinner and ice cream. I got to pick where and Tyler hates Rumbi. So I picked Rumbi! And Yogurtland. Then we came back to watch American Idol. Alex didn't last long. Bless his little heart.

I'm still enjoying my "real" Birthday gift, this laptop. Just using something that's not half dead is so much better, I don't care what brand it is! And that was my 29th Birthday! I've already accomplished all I wanted to in my 20's so bring on those 30's!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe you have to wear compression socks!! That is crazy. Glad you had a great birthday!!!