Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm back! I took a few weeks off because of preparing for vacation, the vacation, and recovering from vacation. But don't think I haven't been organizing! I'm excited for the next 4 months because this is when I organize the most, preparing for a baby. Everything, I mean everything needs to be clean and organized so my life can go smoothly and I can enjoy my last baby girl. So I may even have more than 1 organize me posts in a week. It will consume all my time.

.Organize Me.

Do you know how to putty a hole in the wall? Well I do, and I take great pride in my carpentry work. I think every girl should know how. I can't tell you how many holes I have puttied in my house. It's definitely apart of decorating.
I promise it's super easy.

All you need are these plus paint. I like the putty that goes on pink then turns white when it's ready for sanding.

So I had this 3 picture contraption hanging in my kitchen. I loved it but it came crashing down one day in the middle of the night. It broke (and left big holes I needed to putty). Just as well since it only had 3 frames where was I going to put baby girl's picture? So I went searching for a 4 frame contraption. Not an easy task. All I could find were 2 or 3 frames. So I had to make my own. I bought 4 frames, some wrought iron, and orange ribbon for some color. Tyler put it together. I love it and can't wait to put all four of my kid's pictures in it.

Now go putty some holes, cause I know you have them!


No comments: