I'm not a flowers kind of girl, not a chocolate girl, sure not a poem girl, no sweet nothings in my ear please, and if I ever receive a stuffed animal! You can tell how romantic I must be. Romance to me is listening. Listening to something I have said I wanted or NEEDED and getting it for me. Tyler did good this year.
I got this baby!

The laptop I have been using for years is actually from his work and it finally gave out on me, thank goodness. So now I just need to learn how to use it. (ps. it's for my bday too which is in 10 days)
Tyler's cards are always different too. He knows I might gag a little at the cheesy Hallmark cards at the store. So he made his own.
Can you tell he's the publisher for a magazine? I can't remember the last time I cut out magazine words.
The kids were simple. They have wanted pillow pets since the day they saw the dumb commercial. I stayed strong because they annoy me but when I saw these pillow pet pee wee's, I thought it was time. They are cheaper and much smaller. Perfect for travel.
.Happy Valentines.
7 comments:
Oh love my mac...you will LOVE it!! I'm so excited for you!! Tell Tyler way to be creative with the card...very cute!
He must REALLY love you!!
With all that LISTENING going on at your house!
CUTE CARD!!....It beat my E-mail I received. :)
I'm with you there! I got a laptop for Christmas. Same thing, the one I was using was old and his from his deployment in Iraq. Seemed like I always got his sloppy seconds. Not this time. He listened and totally surprised me for Christmas. Love it!
it's nice to see more Dabo's moving to the MAC world!!! : )
heck to the yes for the mac! that little love day gift will fastly become your best friend- and be the first thing you pack for the hospital. :)
Once you go mac you never go back! Ha. Clever huh? Love ours.
I love my mac! you will too. And I am so with you about gushy mushy romantic junk...so not me, blah!!! I have never seen the mini pillow pets. my girls have the big ones and pack them around everywhere with them, the minis would be so much better. Good luck organizing your life away these next 4 months, I am the same way. it just makes bringing that baby home so much easier. And I love those whale pictures.
Post a Comment