I would not make a very good obese person. I can be chubby just fine but this belly is starting to drive me crazy. How everything is much more difficult. Going up the stairs, rolling over in bed, picking up toys, wiping your butt... The list goes on.
But on a lighter note, I have TWO more weeks! And we are pretty confident I will NOT be going into labor my self before then. If they have an award for strongest cervix, I vote for myself and my cervix. Fourth kid and yet last week's crotch check put my cervix at a ZERO. And today's at a ONE. But I am pretty sure the doctor made me a one. It hurt like a mother, I seriously almost kicked him in the face, like a horse would do. So I don't know if that counts. But this is a good thing because I like things planned and induction is the only way I know.
Still can't believe I will have 4 kids. And to have two boys and two girls!
Oh and I am sure glad I check on Alex every night before I go to bed. My latest sleep picture:

6 comments:
Hahahaha....best post ever!
And I am glad you checked on Alex....it would have made for a crappy morning changing sheets!
I love your BLUNTness of a post! You're awesome! If i were to talk like that on my blog all I get is B's judgin on me! Not like I care... Good luck these next two weeks! You're a real trooper! Ill be in Utah but Im sure you'll be too busy for a visit! Cant wait to see pix!
Ahhh, I can so remember that feeling at the end! 2 weeks is soon though, I can't believe it! I'm so excited for you guys and to meet your new little girl!!
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie.....you've just made my day! You are anything BUT obese...but I'm sure you feel like you are. Think about all of the REALLY obese people out there that aren't going to get rid of their belly in 2 weeks...they must have people wipe their butts for them, ya know?
I can't believe your gonna have 4 kids!! 2 girls and 2 boys is perfection. I am sure i will get 6 boys:) but I will love every second of it:)
I'm very excited for you guys to have four... fun! We'll see you in a month or so (maybe we can plan the baby blessing around the time we drive through?.. end of July)
Post a Comment